In this post, I’ll be walking you through various aspects of Rinnai Error Code 63 in order to clear most of your doubts before expediting the troubleshooting steps.
Trust me, troubleshooting the error code 63 on Rinnai is easier as compared to some other error codes such as Rinnai Error Code 14.
However, you need to be well aware of the reasons that can lead to this error along with the troubleshooting steps.
So, without any further ado, let’s begin…[Related]
- Best Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heaters that we recommend to our clients
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Error Code 17
- Error Code 12
- Error Code 25
- Rinnai Error Code 11
In simple words, you’ll witness Error Code 63 only when there is a drop in the circulation flow rate below 1.3 GPM.
Either you can call a qualified technician or you can expedite the troubleshooting steps on your own.
The troubleshooting steps are simple, quick, easy, and less time-consuming.
And, the best part is, you can expedite these steps on your own even though you’re a first-time buyer.
- Check if the tankless is producing a water flow using the temperature controller by pressing the “UP” button for 3 seconds and then the “ON/OFF” button. The number displayed will be your flow rate. (ie. 7 = 0.7 GPM, 25 = 2.5 GPM)
- If the flow rate was below 1.3 GPM, bleed the air from the pump and system tank
- Remove and clean the inlet water filter
- Check that the water supply to the tankless is at a flow rate of 6 GPM or higher
- Check that the inlet water pressure to the tankless is between 30 to 50 psi
Once you’ve expedited the aforementioned steps, the probability is very high that the error code 63 will disappear.
Nonetheless, if it still persists then the best thing that you can do is to call a technician and discuss the possible solutions.
It’s A Wrap
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for being with us till the end.
Secondly, I would like to bring to your notice that I along with my core team have put loads and loads of effort into coming up with this idiosyncratic superlative piece of information.
And, in case, you liked our effort and want to appreciate us then please do share this piece of information with like-minded people and the ones who are searching for it.
After all, sharing is caring, isn’t it?
Cutting long-story-short, I’ve been recommending these troubleshooting steps to my clients and our success rate in dealing with the error code 63 has been above 85 percent.
In the rest of the cases, we recommend contacting a qualified technician.
Do let us know your view on Rinnai error code 63 in the comment section.