So, are Belfast sinks a good idea?
Let’s find out…
Frankly speaking, Belfast sinks are a good idea for sure because not only will they enhance the aesthetic look and feel of your kitchen but also will last longer than most of the sinks available on the market.
Moving further, I would be throwing light on various aspects of a Belfast sink in order to help you make an informed decision.
Interesting, isn’t it?
Are Belfast Sinks A Good Idea?
Let’s have a quick look at the advantages and disadvantages of a Belfast sink as it will help you in making a purchase decision.
Below is the list of things to which a Belfast sink is resistant.
- Fire and heat resistant
- Impact resistant
- Chip resistant
- Crack resistant
- Stain resistant
- Child resistant
- Adult resistant
Advantages of a Belfast Sink
- The thing that I really liked about a Belfast sink is it’s ability to deal effectively with the Kitchen punishment
- In spite of being sensitive to heat, you can easily place a hot pot or kettle on it without any severe problem
- Putting a dent in a Belfast sink is difficult as compared to a stainless steel sink
- They are available in wide range of colors making it quite easy for you to select the color that sync well with your kitchen
- Needless to say, a Belfast sink syncs quite well with most of the kitchen cabinets
- Also, they are available in a wide range of shapes and sizes including single, double, triple, and custome designed
- Fitting a Belfast sink into the kitchen counter is a seamless process
- The space for the accummulation of dirt, debris, etc is quite less
- In fact, it’s really hard for stains to seep deep into the sink surface
- Cleaning a Belfast sink is a breeze, thanks to the their impenetrable surface
- A Belfast sink can chip and crack if you’ll try hard
- If by any means glazing is compromised, the chipped area’s immediate surroundings can quickly turn discolored
- Belfast kitchen sinks are literally tough which simply means that if you drop a plate or glass in them then probability of breaking them is quite high
- Compared to other sinks, a Belfast sink is less of a sustainable alternative
Do Belfast sinks crack?
Frankly speaking, you can’t dent a Belfast sink but you can chip and crack it if you’ll try hard enough.
Once you’ve compromised the glaze, the chipped area’s immediate surroundings can quickly turn discolored.
It goes without saying that Belfast sinks are extremely durable and hardwearing.
As per belfastsinks.co.uk, these sinks will not crack through normal usages.
You can know more about the warranty, cracking, thermal shock, chips, glaze, glaze warranty, etc by clicking HERE.
Is Belfast sink hard wearing?
Of course, a Belfast sink is hard-wearing.
In fact, it is tough and environment-friendly on both manufacturing and disposal making it one of the best kitchen sinks that one can think of.
Lack of dimples, holes, scratches, etc makes Belfast sink less prone to germs, bacteria, specks of dirt, debris, etc.
Definitely, a Belfast sink is hygienic.
Why do Belfast sinks crack?
Mostly, Belfast sinks are layered on metal, and since metal is a good conductor of heat so the sink loses heat very fast and becomes very cold.
Furthermore, when hot water contacts the cold Belfast sink, it creates the temperature stress that cracks the surface of the Belfast sink.
Wrapping Up | Are Belfast Sinks A Good Idea
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for being with us till the end.
Secondly, I would like to bring to your notice that I along with my core team have put loads and loads of effort into coming up with this idiosyncratic superlative piece of information on are Belfast sinks a good idea.
And, in case, you liked our effort and want to appreciate us then please do share this post with like-minded people and the ones who are in need of it.
After all, sharing is caring, isn’t it?
That’s all, as of now :):)[Also Read]